Public Works Director
(704) 422-3470 ext. 224
Terry has served the Town of Badin since July 2013
The Badin Public Works Department is responsible for a variety of duties. From park maintenance to Christmas lights, the Public Works Department is busy year-round. Below are schedules for brush and leaf collection as well as the semi-annual cleanup.
When: First Tuesday of every month. Do not place items on the curbside more than one week in advance.
- What: Limbs/brush no more than 6” in diameter and 10 feet in length.
- No grass or pampas grass clippings.
- No lumber with nails or metal attached.
- No household garbage or appliances.
- No contractor debris.
- No limbs/brush from cleared lots will be picked up. That is the responsibility of the owner.
SEMI-ANNUAL TOWN CLEAN-UP
Semi-Annual Town Clean-Up is in April and October each year. During town clean-up the town collects tires and rims (if separated), appliances and old furniture but does not collect cardboard or items accepted at the NC 740 convenience center. Items left curbside more than 7 days violate town ordinance and could lead to citations. HOUSEHOLD TRASH AND BRUSH WILL NOT BE COLLECTED DURING TOWN CLEAN-UP.
Leaf Collection begins November 1st. Click here for schedule.